Monday, October 23, 2006

For everything else, there's Mastercard...

Walk to the tube...

(and the subway...)

6 minutes.

Drive to work...
19 minutes.

Drive to work in a world without speed cameras...
14 minutes.


Entryways that look, and, eerily, smell like New Quincy...
1.


Number of the sweetest (and only) apartment in London...


Sweet pieces of decor in the living room...
Depends on your definition of sweet I suppose.


Walls that will fit my 72" flat screen...
Don't worry Stearns...I think 20" may be pushing it.


Number of meals that will be cooked in here next year...
Depends on how fit George is.

Number of meals that will be eaten here next year...
Depends on how unfit I decide to become (duece...duece and half)

Pieces of clothes that fit in this washing machine...
4.

Water pressure found in this room...
I think this might have something to do with pascal, but whatever it is, it's not a lot of him.

Number of daddy-long-legs found in this room...
4.


Killed...
3.
(getting over your fear of spiders....yeah right)

Number of square feet in this closet...
10.


Number of boat races held here next year...
1.
(that's the Thames River looking at Fulham from Putney Bridge for those scoring at home)

Number of boat races held here next year...
47.
(That's my patio, b*tches!)
Not coming to visit me...foolish.
There are some things in life money can't buy...
a plane ticket isn't one of them.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wait -- you moved? or are you finally posting pics of your place?

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that I have been trying to keep up with you by looking at this thing. I will send you an email soon letting you know what is going on. Please send me one too!

Brooke

P.S. Coming home for the holidays?

Anonymous said...

This appartment looks like something you''ll need a mastercard for. Or a visa. Or a steady income. Or kind-hearted parents.