Monday, September 25, 2006

The mustache lives.

First and foremost, two claps for hws on their win over penn this weekend. All seven… Could someone please tell me again what is the color of mold on cheese? yuck fale
And a special shout out to hooker... the youtube posting of the week is dedicated to you my friend…enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzFYsZRpHEU


In other news…

Spinach… who knew?? From a source who will remain unnamed…
“Did you hear about spinach?”
“No, what happened?”
“There was an e.coli outbreak in spinach and now it’s banned in the U.S.”
“Really, that’s kinda weird. I hadn’t heard about that.”
“Well, only one or two people have died.”


“I was so dizzy from the beer…” It’s happened to the best of us mate.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/offbeat/2006-09-20-panda_x.htm


In response to several comments today on this weekend’s Ryder Cup results, I’d just like to say, Europe, if we didn’t let you win some things every now and again, you wouldn’t come back to play, now would you?
Including your three consecutive victories, Colin Farrell, the sextant, and maybe reality tv, the score is: Europe, 14; America, 1,422,118, and counting.
But hey, congratulations on the win. See if Kentucky is as kind…

And lastly, yes, I will admit it was a slow news week (but I am working on a little mid-week story, so stay tuned), a few pics of my new best friend. What can I say, we had an instant connection.

He can’t watch as beret begins her half hour long passing out while standing up process…



What an amazing voice he had…


Aight, I'm outie. Remember, watch your back, and




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Katie we miss you :( Ronni just moved here yesterday and Efra is coming on Oct. 6. I've been super busy with school, but surviving. I love you car and apartment.

Anonymous said...

in my country, men are required by law to have the mustache once they turn 10 or they are thrown to the jungle cats.