Friday, January 12, 2007

The Big Apple...

After getting my ass kicked in the nielsten foosball drinking game in CT, I decided to try my luck in the big city.

The night began here... where we ate crappy food and drank crappy beer...

but were in good company...

hold on, hold on, who's this guy with the cell phone??

wait, let me prepare my fake smile for the group pic...

after dinner, cotton candy...

apparently no one told adoue it's the warmest winter on record...

inside ace bar...complete shenanigans...and skeeball...

look at that form...look at that crowd...

not sure what you call this in the UK...

anyway, on to the match... both look loose in pregame warmups...

but then look at that concentration...


(for the record, the cute c.lay won)

I don't know what to say to this bortz...

perhaps nielsten has a comment...

nope, looks like he's busy...



anyway, moving on... the many faces of mbi...



...the many hodels...

...the shimmy???

Sorry, we are currently experiencing technical difficulties. If and when I get this video up, you will enjoy it.

...the corndog???

I'm speachless... so, I must say goodnight.

tomorrow...impressions of america.

No comments: