Thursday, January 11, 2007

I'm baaaaaack........

The phoenix has risen my friends. After a month of fun in the sun (ok, only part of it was fun… and none of it was in the sun) I am ready to post with a vengeance.

Today, though, I have to ease myself back into things. So, just a few random thoughts…

- With Becks moving to America, I may just have to follow… spanks, room for me on your couch?


- Bleiman's new job (and fitness routine) in Chi-town.

http://video.uk.msn.com/v/en-gb/v.htm?g=C58A56EC-AF9D-4817-B8AC-6BAA0C972603&t=s73&f=&fg


- And just in case you were curious...

Tea makes up around 40% of the UK’s fluid intake.
Black tea contain no calories – adding semi-skimmed milk adds around 13 calories per cuppa.
Four cups of tea with milk will provide you with 16% of your recommended daily calcium intake.
A cup of tea contains around half the caffeine of a cup of coffee.
Tea also contains zinc and folic acid as well as the minerals potassium and manganese.
Tea is an excellent source of fluoride.

Ok, here’s a sneak peek of what’s in store… come back tomorrow folks.

THE STL
…some got jobs and some sell yea, others…

MAMA HODEL
…words cannot describe this… well, her quotes do an ok job, but the song and dance tell it best…

AMERICA
…just a few observations from my time home…

NYC
…the city that never sleeps... because it’s too busy trying to make me pass out…

MY ROOMMATE…a survival story...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I for one cant wait to hear/see the momma hodel song and dance ... she is already denying everything.
LUG

Ali said...

I can't wait to see the Mom Hodel dance video on here, since I missed the live version of it this year.