Monday, March 19, 2007

The Chinese, the year of the pig...

... I, the month of the visitor.

We continue our journey with a stop in Bath, England. You gotta give credit to the Romans here. I mean, our generation has created cell phones, computers, the internet, etc... but will any of it really be around in 2,000 years.... doubt it.
The Abbey...

...but who really needs church when you can hang out in these:


Bricks that used to support the old floor;
hot water flowed underneath to heat the rooms.

The original tunnel taking water from the baths to a nearby river -
still functioning today.
Hmmm, I can't remember the signifcance of this... old dude on old rock.
One of only three shop-lined bridges in the world. Can you name the other two?

Some freshly-washed Bathian citizens.
Pretty sweet architecture from a father/son duo.
The Circus...

And the Royal Crescent.

And, finally, I couldn't say it better if I tried...

No comments: